I have to keep pinching myself to actually belief that I do turn fifty this weekend – I know it sounds crazy but honestly if it wasn’t for the smile lines, the dicky knee and the odd “forgetful moment” – ok so they aren’t so infrequent – honestly I don’t feel a day over 30.
I have SO much to be grateful for:
A caring thoughtful and amazing husband who drives me nuts on occasion but who honestly deserves a meddle for loving me and living with me.
My amazing and strong daughter who turned 21 earlier this year and who I am so proud of.
My little business which is just that LITTLE – but Fit-Sana is 2 and a half years old and going strong – thank you so much to all of you for believing in me and trusting me to help keep you healthy and well. It’s hard to believe that an impromptu conversation over coffee could have resulted in a re-purposed perfect fitness studio offering over 10 classes a week.
Fit-Sana gives me a reason every day to get up and leave the house, it keeps my mind busy and more than anything it keeps me feeling like I am still 30 (well most of the time).
I want to take this opportunity to THANK YOU all for standing by me, for supporting me and for caring enough about yourself to keep coming to class. Exercise is so key in our lives, last week I gave my 8 top tips for effective exercise, well this week these are my tips for why you should try and find time to fit exercise into your life:
1.It increases your energy levels – as long as you are exercising at an appropriate level for you.
2. Exercise can help boost your memory and help you learn better https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/regular-exercise-changes-brain-improve-memory-thinking-skills-201404097110
3.Improve your posture https://lifehacker.com/the-science-behind-posture-and-how-it-affects-your-brai-1463291618
4.It can really help boost your confidence https://www.livestrong.com/article/438937-how-does-exercise-affect-your-self-esteem/
5.IT can help calm anxietyhttp:// https://lifehacker.com/how-regular-exercise-can-calm-anxiety-682649242
6. Improve sleep patterns http://valleysleepcenter.com/5-reasons-exercise-improves-sleep/
7.Improve your sex life https://www.verywellfit.com/improve-your-sex-life-with-exercise-1229643
8. Boost immunity https://www.rd.com/health/wellness/exercise-boosts-immune-system/
9. Anti aging - use it or lose it! https://www.prevention.com/fitness/fitness-tips/a20457262/7-ultimate-anti-aging-exercises/
10. It helps make you feel happy http://ttps://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-10798/6-reasons-why-exercise-makes-you-happy.html
All this put together equals a much happier you. It's not just those "runner's high" endorphins—regular exercise can actually improve your life in oh-so-many ways. All you need to do is make it a habit!!NO excuses
NO EXCUSES - GET IN TOUCH!!